At the Australian Institute of Fitness I achieved my Certificate III in Gym Instructor, Certificate IV in Personal Training and Diploma of Fitness. I also have Master Trainer Certificate, Senior First Aid and CPR. I'm also registered and insured as a Health and Fitness Professional in Australia
I’m also qualified and an enthusiastic:
- Population with Chronic Conditions Trainer
- Kettle Bell Instructor
- TRX / Cross Core Instructor
- Less Mills RPM/Body Pump Instructor
- Team Trainer/Group Fitness Instructor
- Power Plates Qualified Instructor
- Bootcamp and Boxing Class Instructor
- Sports Specific and Conditioning Coach
- Freestyle Cycling Instructor
- Sole Trader/Sub Contractor
- Fitness Testing
- Nutrition Advise
- Kids and Elderly Adults Trainer
- Cross Fit Instructor
- Boxing Instructor
I specialize in many different fields mainly being body toning/sculpting, muscle gain,
fat loss, and nutrition advice.
In addition I have experience, knowledge and accreditation in working with clienteles with Chronic Conditions and or Neurological Disorders such as Myalgia, Parkinson's Disease, cerebral Palsy/Down Syndrome and or Physical Disability.
I'm also accredited specialist in Boxing and MMA 1-on-1 conditioning coach.
As we will be working together to achieve your health and fitness goals I will be needing a
promise from you that you will give me 100% commitment and consistency to help you achieve
your results in the fastest possible way. I’m here to make sure that you enjoy your fitness
sessions and achieve your goals.
My promise to you is that I will ensure that you can achieve your goals in the most enjoyable,
easy and fun atmosphere. I’m looking forward to our Training Sessions.